Sleep better- A coaching program for addressing short-term insomnia
The purpose of the Sleep Better programme is to help you understand and improve the quality and quantity of your sleep.
According to Finnish sleep researchers, about one third and one tenth of people of working age in Finland suffer from short-term (acute) or chronic insomnia, respectively. In most cases, the causes of insomnia are very complex and have a combined effect on our comprehensive well-being.
Information about the lifestyle coaching programme
The 12-week programme includes weekly themes and exercises published in OmaMehiläinen. The programme gives you tips on how to focus on the factors that determine the quality of your sleep.
The weekly themes of the Sleep Better programme provide you with:
- information about factors that determine the quality of your sleep and habits that support good quality of sleep
- ideas and exercises for promoting good quality of sleep
- additional reading material about sleep.
Your personal coach will monitor your progress and support you remotely throughout the entire programme. The price of the programme is EUR 89.90.
Who is the programme designed for?
The programme is designed for people who suffer from occasional insomnia. If you feel that you need help for your insomnia, the programme could be ideal for you.
Do you want to learn more?
Call the coaching programme customer service
010 414 0215 (0,0835 €/call + 0,1669 €/min) Mon–Fri, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Or leave a call request by clicking this link.
We will reply to your request on business days from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How can I purchase a coaching programme?
Fill in the form below to purchase the Sleep Better programme.
If you are using Mehiläinen’s services as an occupational health care customer, please check with your employer whether the coaching programme is included in your occupational health agreement.
The coaching includes the remote support of your well-being coach (messages). The price of the coaching does not include any meetings that may be separately arranged as video appointments. If you feel that you need additional support during the coaching and would like to have an even more in-depth discussion with your own well-being coach in the form of a video appointment, we will charge you separately for the video appointment.
The prices of the well-being coach's video appointments is EUR 50.05 (15min), EUR 75.10 (30min) and EUR 100.10 (45min).
The coaching programme and video appointments are not reimbursable by Kela.
After submitting the form, the programme will begin with the following steps:
- A coach will contact you by phone to determine your personal goals and to start the programme.
- Once the programme has started, we will send you an invoice (EUR 89.90/lifestyle coaching programme).
- Download the OmaMehiläinen app to your phone or tablet computer. You can also use the OmaMehiläinen online service at https://oma.mehilainen.fi
- The programme will begin with an introduction and a pre-coaching survey in OmaMehiläinen.