For a healthy mouth
The mouth. It is such an ordinary part or your body, but nevertheless so meaningful. When your mouth is healthy, you are more alert, happier. More confident. When healthy, it protects you from diseases and adds years to your life. That is why it is worth taking care of, at all stages of your life. For a healthy mouth – throughout life.
- Root canal treatment - a more relaxed procedure than you might think
- Tooth extractions are usually a quick and painless procedure
- Wisdom tooth extraction – answers to common questions that should offer some relief
- Gingivitis – This is why bad gingivitis is a good reason to come to the dentist
- Dental cavity – 10 questions about the prevention and treatment of cavities
- Bad breath – how to treat halitosis
- Dentures or false teeth
Oral health affects your entire body.
We call these oral health cause-effect relationships.
Customer satisfaction in Hammas Mehiläinen
We ask our customers for feedback after each appointment. The net promoter score (NPS), which is an international tool to calculate customer satisfaction is calculated from the feedbacks. The bigger the result number, the more satisfied the customers are. The result is based on over 1000 feedbacks, which have been given over the previous 7 days.Give feedback