Quitting Smoking-coaching programme
The Quitting Smoking lifestyle coaching programme helps you get rid of smoking altogether. The programme helps you stick to your decision to quit smoking by providing tips and support.
Once a week, you will be given tips and exercises you can apply and perform in your daily life. In the programme, the need for other support methods, such as prescription medications, is also assessed.
Information about the lifestyle coaching programme
The 13-week programme includes weekly themes and exercises published in OmaMehiläinen. The programme helps you take the steps towards a smoke-free life.
The weekly themes of the programme provide you with:
- information about quitting smoking
- tips and exercises for a smoke-free life
- motivation and support for quitting smoking and overcoming any withdrawal symptoms.
Your personal coach will monitor your progress and support you remotely throughout the programme. The programme also includes three appointments with the coach.
Who is the programme designed for?
The programme is designed for people who want to quit smoking.
Do you want to learn more?
Call the coaching programme customer service
+358 (0)10 414 0215 (0,0835 €/call + 0,1669 €/min) Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Or leave a call request by clicking this link. (Webpage in finnish)
We will reply to your request on business days between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
How can I purchase a coaching programme?
Fill in the form below to purchase the Quitting Smoking programme.
If you are an occupational health customer of Mehiläinen and a coaching programme is included in your occupational health agreement, please contact your occupational health nurse.
After submitting the form, the programme will begin accordingly:
- A coach will contact you by phone to determine your personal goals and to start the programme.
- Once the programme has started, we will send you an invoice (EUR 400/lifestyle programme, charged in two instalments).
- Download the OmaMehiläinen app to your phone or tablet computer. You can also use the OmaMehiläinen online service at https://oma.mehilainen.fi
- The programme will begin with an introduction and a pre-coaching survey in OmaMehiläinen.