Eat lighter– a programme for managing your weight
Eat lighter lifestyle programme gives you the skills required to manage your weight on an ongoing basis and tips on how to feel well without relying on quick tricks. The purpose of this programme is not to make you feel miserable by making you count all the calories in your diet. Once a week, you will be given tips and exercises you can apply and perform in your daily life.
Information about the lifestyle coaching programme
The 16-week programme includes weekly themes and exercises published in OmaMehiläinen. It helps you make the changes appropriate for you one step at a time.
The weekly themes of the programme provide you with:
- information about habits that support your weight management efforts
- ideas and exercises for supporting your efforts and making you feel lighter
- additional reading material about weight management.
Your personal coach will monitor your progress and support you remotely throughout the programme. The programme also includes three appointments with the coach.
Who is the programme designed for?
The coaching programme is designed for obese people who want to be able to manage their weight.
Do you want to learn more?
Call the coaching programme customer service
+358 (0)10 414 0215 (0,0835 €/call + 0,1669 €/min) (0,0835 €/call + 0,1669 €/min) Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Or leave a call request by clicking this link.(Webpage in finnish)
We will reply to your request on business days between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
How can I purchase a coaching programme?
Fill in the form below to purchase the Eat lighter programme.
If you are an occupational health customer of Mehiläinen and a coaching programme is included in your occupational health agreement, please contact your occupational health nurse.
After submitting the form, the programme will begin accordingly:
- A coach will contact you by phone to determine your personal goals and to start the programme.
- Once the programme has started, we will send you an invoice (EUR 400/lifestyle programme, charged in two instalments).
- Download the OmaMehiläinen app to your phone or tablet computer. You can also use the OmaMehiläinen online service at https://oma.mehilainen.fi
- The programme will begin with an introduction and a pre-coaching survey in OmaMehiläinen.