Hammas Mehiläinen is open and we are actively monitoring the regulations and guidelines issued by the authorities to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. You can safely arrive for your appointment at our clinic, provided that we all follow the instructions below.
Instructions for customers arriving for an appointment at Hammas Mehiläinen during the coronavirus pandemic - how to avoid infections at our clinics
- Please reschedule your appointment for a later date if:
- You have symptoms of a mild respiratory infection – such as a runny nose, a cough, a sore throat, body aches or a fever
- You are over 70 years old or otherwise in a coronavirus high risk group
- You travelled abroad during the past 14 days
- We are not charging cancellation fees during this exceptional time
- If you are unable to arrive for your appointment, please remember that you can consult our oral health professionals in the dental and oral health channel in OmaMehiläinen Digital Clinic
- When arriving for your appointment, please arrive in good time, but not too early so that you don’t spend too much time in the waiting room.
- Register for your appointment, preferably via the OmaMehiläinen app if you are using it. You can also use the self-service registration kiosk.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other customers in the waiting room.
- For hygiene reasons, we have removed all unnecessary items from the waiting rooms, including children’s toys and magazines.
- Hygiene in consulting rooms is ensured at all times
- We do not shake hands. We all practise good hand hygiene by washing our hands regularly and thoroughly.
- We have increased the number of hand sanitizer dispensers at our clinics. Clean disposable tissues are also available for our customers to use.
- We must all remember to cough and sneeze hygienically. Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or upper sleeve or elbow when coughing or sneezing. Never cough or sneeze into your hands.
- We only come to work when we are perfectly healthy. In addition, we have started coronavirus testing for social welfare and health care employees.
- We apply special arrangements at the clinics to separate patients suffering from a respiratory infection from other customers. Please follow the instructions/signs at each clinic.
- All of our members of staff are up to date with the latest instructions relating to the coronavirus pandemic.
- We do not accept cash. Cash was abandoned as a payment method at Mehiläinen from 13 March 2020.