Cut Down on Drinking – a coaching programme to reduce alcohol intake
The Cut Down on Drinking coaching programme will help you cut back your alcohol use. During the coaching programme, you will receive information on the effects of alcohol on health and wellbeing as well as advice on how to reduce drinking once a week.
Information about the lifestyle coaching programme
The 12-week programme includes weekly themes and exercises published in OmaMehiläinen . During the programme, you will discuss your drinking habits and prepare a plan for making a change.
The weekly themes of the programme provide you with:
- information on the effects of alcohol on your health, working ability and functional capacity
- information on how to make changes
- support for examining your resources and the things that will help you stick to your goals
Your personal coach will monitor your progress and support you remotely throughout the programme. The programme also includes three appointments with the coach.
Who is the programme designed for?
The programme is designed for people who want to cut back on their drinking or quit their alcohol use altogether.
Do you want to learn more?
Call the coaching programme customer service
010 414 0215 (0,0835 €/call + 0,1669 €/min) Mon–Fri, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Or leave a call request by clicking this link.
We will reply to your request on business days from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How can I purchase a coaching programme?
Fill in the form below to purchase the Cut Down on Drinking coaching programme.
If you are an occupational health customer of Mehiläinen and a coaching programme is included in your occupational health agreement, please contact your occupational health nurse.
After submitting the form, the programme will begin with the following steps:
- A coach will contact you by phone to determine your personal goals and to start the programme.
- Once the programme has started, we will send you an invoice (EUR 400 per lifestyle coaching programme, charged in two instalments).
- Download the OmaMehiläinen app to your phone or tablet computer. You can also use the OmaMehiläinen online service at https://oma.mehilainen.fi
- The programme will begin with an introduction and a pre-coaching survey in OmaMehiläinen.