Mehiläinen's paediatricians serve children and young people in cases of sudden illnesses and those requiring long-term treatment. There is no age limit for paediatric services – many have visited a familiar doctor from the time they were born until they were 20 years old.
In addition to our paediatricians, children also have access to the services of our otorhinolaryngologists (ear, nose and throat specialists) and other experts. You can also visit a general practitioner with your child. In addition, diverse testing and laboratory services are available if necessary.
View all Mehiläinen paediatricians
You can book an appointment online or by calling us at 010 414 00 (0,084 €/min).
When should you see a private paediatrician?
Many parents wonder when they should take their child to see a doctor. If you need further instructions or want to book a doctor’s appointment for your child, please call 010 414 0414 (0,0835 €/call + 0,1669 €/min) or book an appointment directly online . Our phone service is open every day from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Help is also available 24/7 at the Digital Clinic on the OmaMehiläinen app and online.
Learn more and download the OmaMehiläinen mobile app
Our paediatricians can help you with the following illnesses or accidents, among others:
- Use of antibiotics in children (in Finnish)
- Asthma (in Finnish)
- Removal of adenoids (in Finnish)
- Ear infection
- Ear tubes (in Finnish)
- Children's knee pain (in Finnish)
- Common skin problems among children (in Finnish)
- Childhood illnesses (in Finnish)
- Dental care for children (in Finnish)
- Children’s stress injuries (in Finnish)
- Fractures (in Finnish)
- Tonsillar cut (in Finnish)
- Vision; refractive error, strabismus, visual impairment (in Finnish)
- Orthopaedic problems (in Finnish)
- Headache and migraine (in Finnish)
- Poxs diseases
- Accidents (in Finnish)
- Pinworms – infection and treatment
- Sleep disorders (in Finnish)
- Nappy rash (in Finnish)
- Stomach diseases
- Infant reflux (in Finnish)
- Urinary tract infection