Acute care services
Mehiläinen’s acute injury care and on-call general practitioner services are available to customers of all ages in the event of a sudden illness or accident. Comprehensive after-care services area also available.
The Emergency services provides urgent treatment of:
Our emergency services is available without an appointment during the opening hours of the clinic:
- Espoo (Tapiola) Emergency services
- Helsinki (Töölö) Emergency services
- Jyväskylä Emergency services
- Lahti Emergency services
- Oulu Emergency services
- Rovaniemi Emergency services
- Tampere (Finlayson) Emergency services
- Turku (NEO) Emergency services
- Vaasa Emergency services
- Vantaa (Tikkurila) Emergency services
The on-call general practitioner services are available for the following situations, for example:
- sudden or worsening infectious disease
- pain in the head, stomach or back, for example
- burns and frostbite.
In addition, our on-call general practitioner services are available without an appointment in:
If acute injury care or on-call general practitioner services are not available in your municipality, or you need help in assessing the need for treatment or a referral for a non-urgent matter, you can contact our customer service, which is open 24/7.
In case of an emergency, call 112.