Information for the customers of Mehiläinen Working Life Services concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Teams Live -info sessions about the coronavirus situation
We will inform our company customers about current situation of corona virus pandemic at Teams Live -info sessions (in Finnish). Our company customers have also asked for a written document that could be shared to personnel and this updated pdf-document with current information about the pandemic can be also found from the link below.
Participation links to upcoming Teams Live -info sessions:
Previous Teams Live recordings:
- 6th of April at 08:30 am to 09 am (info about COVID-19 vaccination). The information session was held by Piia Salminen, Mehiläinen’s Service Manager, and Professor Simo Nikkari, who acts as a consultant to Mehiläinen’s pandemic group)
- Friday 9th of April 2021
- Friday 26th of March 2021
- Friday 12th of March 3 2021
Downloadable instructions to your company:
Updated summary of the corona virus situation ( pdf, 1.58 MB) (updated 9th of April 2021, in Finnish)
Instructions on how to wear a face mask ( pdf, 431 kB) (updated 23rd of February 2021)
COVID-19 vaccinations in occupational healthcare – vaccination is progressing in accordance with municipal guidelines
Mehiläinen cooperates with municipalities to organise vaccination, and occupational healthcare participates in the vaccinations as agreed with each municipality. Vaccination is progressing in accordance with the national vaccination order and in several municipalities vaccinations are now administered for people of working age in at-risk groups.
Occupational health participates in vaccinations as agreed with each municipality, and we offer the opportunity to vaccinate your staff in all municipalities where this is possible. COVID-19 vaccinations are separately agreed upon with businesses. You can find more information about vaccinations from Frequently asked questions section at the bottom of the page or from your own account manager or contact person.
If you want to include COVID-19 vaccinations in your occupational health agreement, please contact your occupational health contact person or your account manager.
Read the information letter about third COVD-19 vaccinations ( pdf, 260 kB)sent to our customers (27th of December 2021)
Learn more: Additional information on COVID-19 vaccinations and frequently asked questions (in Finnish)
Safety at work
Mehiläinen Working Life Services wants to do its part to help workplaces establish safe operating methods and practices to ensure the maximum safety of working. For this purpose, we have created a concise information package about returning to work for our corporate customers and collected information and links about current issues in working life and the safety of working. More information about these matters, and support and help in planning the safety of your workplace, is available from your occupational health team.
If you are ill or you suspect that you may have the corona virus, please do the following:
- If you have symptoms of a mild respiratory infection – such as a runny nose, cough, sore throat, body aches, fever or diarrhea and you need a referral to corona virus testing, primarily contact Digital Clinic. If needed, we will assess your need for physical examination and refer you to further examination and an appointment with a doctor. You can also book a remote appointment for occupational health physician or nurse to assess your situation and to get the referral for the test.
- If your respiratory tract infection symptoms are severe and you feel you need help quickly, call us on 010 414 1848 (0,0835 €/call + 0,1669 €/min) so we can refer you quickly to a special clinic for respiratory tract symptoms for further examination. You can book time for this also online.
- In urgent cases, please contact the emergency number 112
Read more: THL’s home care instructions (in Finnish)