These pages include information about vaccinations. Some of the vaccinations are “basic vaccinations” included in the national vaccination programme, whereas some are seasonal. Mehiläinen offers different kinds of vaccinations, such as:
- Influenza vaccination
- Nasal influenza vaccination spray for children
- Tetanus and diphtheria vaccination
- Vaccinations for children
- Vaccinations for travellers (hepatitis A and B)
- Pneumococcal vaccination
- Tick-borne encephalitis vaccination
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR diseases)
- Varicella vaccination
Getting a vaccination
Most of our locations provide vaccination services for children and adults without booking an appointment. You can call our customer service to check and book an appointment, if necessary.
You can also use our online booking services to book an appointment for the most common vaccinations.
Vaccinations are performed by Mehiläinen’s nurses, public health nurses and physicians.