CORONA DRIVE-IN TESTING STATION
Monday 11 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Tuesday 12.30 p.m. - 3.30 p.m.
Wednesday 12.30 p.m. - 3.30 p.m.
Thursday 12.30 p.m. - 3.30 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. - 1.30 p.m.
In the inner court of Linnala school at Kukkolinnankatu 5, 55120 Imatra. There are signs on the schools entrance routes.
- You can arrive to Drive-In without appoinment.
- You always need admission note to corona test.
- You can arrive to Drive in by car, bike or walk.
- Further instructions can be found at the testing station.
- An invoice will be sent to your home address afterwards.
We have to different tests available at the station:
Can be done if you have symptoms and it has been less than a week since the onset of symptoms. Not as sensitive as a PCR test. An antigen test is faster than a PCR test, with the result available as quickly as within six hours.
A PCR test detects the presence of coronavirus more sensitively than an antigen test. The result of the test is available approximately within 1–3 days.