We are looking for experienced
to join BeeHealthy, which is a subsidiary of Mehiläinen. This is a great chance to work in a startup-like environment with the support from 'the mothership'.
Do you want a meaningful job in promoting health and wellbeing of people that includes both responsibility and freedom? Do you want to be involved in exporting Finnish technology expertise abroad?
Our BeeHealthy software development team is responsible for developing BeePro service for expert users as well as BeeWeb for our end customers. We are creating a platform, which is modified and further developed based on our customers' needs.
One of our Lead Developers, Aku, described the work as follows: 'We are developing a platform that is actually scalable and we aim for high quality in our daily work. A modern tech stack combined with the content of the work is meaningful for me.'
We are looking for developers who are great communicators and who enjoy working as responsible members of a team. We hope that you are already experienced in working in an agile team. We highly value someone with a great attitude: we work with important themes with a can-do approach as well as good humor.
In addition to this, we wish to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in building REST APIs, and you are able to build one from scratch if needed
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure services as well as RX & FRP programming are an asset
- Experience in software architecture is a plus
- Fluency in English – knowledge of Finnish is preferred
What we offer:
- Meaningful product and job in the health care sector
- A growing global audience of your work
- Flexibility in the work location: Helsinki, Turku and Jyväskylä - remote work possibilities
- An employer who invests in digital services and wellbeing of its employees
- Chance to choose the tools for making you comfortable at work
- Team events and a great community
Details about the role:
Location: Helsinki, Turku, Tampere or Jyväskylä/remote
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Start date: as soon as possible
Are you interested?
Submit your application, CV and links to any work samples in our recruitment system or contact us directly. We are continuously looking for new members to join the team and interview potential candidates. You may submit your application either in Finnish or English. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Minna Koivukangas (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358406357021).