Business Designer / BeeHealthy
Do you want to be part of a unique digital healthcare journey surrounded by passionate colleagues? We are looking for Business Designer to join our energetic team!
Business Designer for BeeHealthy
We are on a mission to make healthcare smarter for all – healthcare providers and patients with our in-house developed software. Healthcare that is more efficient, more impactful, and more affordable. Easier, faster and more accessible. The future of healthcare is in combining the digital and physical world, and empowering people to better control their health in an active and preventive manner. We know how to make it happen, but we need the brightest minds to help us succeed in our growth story. Join us as Business Designer to build our SaaS business and the digital era of healthcare.
As a subsidiary of Mehiläinen, the leading private healthcare company in Finland, BeeHealthy draws on 110+ years of experience in healthcare and 20+ years of experience in developing digital services and software in house. BeeHealthy is offering its digital health care know-how and proven software solutions to help other health care providers take their digital leap. BeeHealthy has just started its journey and is in a strong growth mode. We share over 50 developers with Mehiläinen and build on a modern tech infrastructure to serve customers around the world.
We are over 50 BeeHealthy professionals in Finland and Estonia and expanding rapidly.This is truly your chance to build our internal and external marketing content for the next chapter of Mehiläinen. As we are now growing our dynamic team again, we need your help to achieve our next goals within international clients.
Your key responsibilities are centered around care plans that are supported by the BeeHealthy platform. With care plans we can support any type of patient journeys all the way from treatment of flu to infertility treatment and surgeries. You will play a central role in helping BeeHealthy customers to take their patient experience to the next level and improve care coordination. You enjoy bringing people together to create new concepts, have passion to details and curiosity to learn.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive ownership of all care plan related projects and customer interaction
- Holistic responsibility of creating the care plan concept together with customer and key stakeholders based on customer needs
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the content creation process for care plans
- You will work closely with the customers and development team to make sure customer needs are met and modified to a viable digital patient journey
- Recognizing customer and development needs and working closely with the product managers to enhance the existing care plan product portfolio and features
- Responsible for translating customer needs to actionable configuration and development tasks
- Planning and organizing demos, training sessions and material, customer reporting as well as user instructions, making sure our customers have the needed knowledge to create and use care plans
- Planning and facilitating workshops, interviews and other means of gathering customer insight in close collaboration with the project managers
- Supporting the product design and development process as the care plan subject matter expert
What we offer:
- A key role in being a part of building Mehiläinen's internationalization in a start up-like environment but with a solid financial backing
- Opportunity to be part of driving the digital age of healthcare
- Possibility to expand your role both geographically and in scope of responsibilities as the business grows
- Strong and supportive team to help you succeed in your role
- An employer who invests in digital services and well being of its employees
- Flexibility in the work location: Helsinki, Turku, Tampere and Jyväskylä - remote work possibilities
What we wish from you:
- You already have several years’ experience in working with product or service development, preferably either in the software or healthcare business
- You are familiar with service design and have great project management skills
- You are eager to study and learn new patient journeys and are excited about all the details related to those, you are not afraid to manage specialists of both Mehiläinen and BeeHealthy customer organization to find out necessary information to build outstanding and medically valid patient journeys
- You are results-oriented and proactive team player with an eye for detail, excellent skills for working with visual as well as written content
- You have the ability to take responsibility and manage multiple ongoing projects that requires coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Passion towards creating impactful health and wellbeing services and working together with customers in an international environment
- Experience in health care industry and/ or software development is considered an advantage
You are sure to succeed in this position if you have the experience required and you are a responsible team player. First and foremost, we are looking for someone with a great attitude: we work with important themes with a can-do approach as well as good humor, and we enjoy our work.
Submit your application, CV and links to any work samples in our recruitment system by 05.12.2021 at the latest. We are happy to answer any questions you might have! Please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Minna Koivukangas (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358406357021).